Recipe By:Kristin C
“Quick and easy for those summer cookouts. I often make as an appetizer while the ribs are cooking. Use whatever toppings you normally like on regular pizza, but the barbeque chicken is always a crowd pleaser! The dough never makes a perfect rectangle, but we have fun guessing what it looks like ('That looks like America!'). For the chicken, I use the grilled chicken pre-cooked at the store.”
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce, divided
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, or to taste
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix chicken and 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Roll dough onto a work surface and cut in half to form 2 rectangles. Brush the top of each rectangle with olive oil.
- Place dough, oil-side down, onto the grill; cook until bottom of dough is browned and top is bubbling up, about 5 minutes. Brush the tops of each dough with oil and flip.
- Spread the remaining barbeque sauce over each crust; top with chicken, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, and tomatoes.
- Close the lid of the grill and cook pizza until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove pizza from grill and cool before slicing, 2 to 3 minutes.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested