“This recipe makes mouth-watering burgers that even the beef lovers in my family can't pass up! Try it with spinach leaves in place of the lettuce on the bun and goat cheese as a topping! Delish!”
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and slightly crushed
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Japanese-style bread crumbs (panko)
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix black beans, ground turkey, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, egg, and onion soup mix with your hands in a large bowl. Divide into 6 portions and shape into patties.
- Cook on preheated grill until no longer pink in the middle, 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested