“Here's a colorful, quick, and easy way to do your veggies and chicken on the grill–with no marinating!”
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Thread the chicken, green bell pepper, onion, and red bell pepper pieces onto skewers alternately.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place kabobs on the prepared grill, and brush with barbeque sauce. Cook, turning and brushing with barbeque sauce frequently, for 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested