“These burgers are the hit of my town. All my friends come over every weekend just for these burgers. With a little bit of basil leaves, and some olive oil, you will drooling all over yourself while you eat these.”
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Mix together the ground beef, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and basil. Divide into four balls, and flatten into patties.
- Cook the patties for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness. The internal temperature should be at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove from grill and place onto hamburger buns. Top with desired toppings and condiments.