Recipe By:Jenny Crocker
“Grilled cod fillets basted with butter, lemon, and green onion.”
- 2 (8 ounce) fillets cod, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion (white part only)
- Stack about 15 charcoal briquettes into a grill in a pyramid shape. If desired, drizzle coals lightly with lighter fluid and allow to soak for 1 minute before lighting coals with a match. Allow fire to spread to all coals, about 10 minutes, before spreading briquettes out into the grill; let coals burn until a thin layer of white ash covers the coals. Lightly oil the grates.
- Season both sides of cod with Cajun seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, and black pepper. Set fish aside on a plate. Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stir in lemon juice and green onion, and cook until onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
- Place cod onto oiled grates and grill until fish is browned and flakes easily, about 3 minutes per side; baste with butter mixture frequently while grilling. Allow cod to rest off the heat for about 5 minutes before serving.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested