“I like to serve this easy summer-vegetable dish with grilled chicken and rice. I suppose you could switch the type of seasonings you use if you'd like a different flavor, or even change up the vegetables to suit your liking.”
- 2 small yellow squash, sliced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. When hot, lightly oil grate.
- Combine the squash, zucchini, onion, and bell pepper in a bowl; drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning; stir to coat. Place the vegetable mixture in the center of a large sheet of aluminum foil. Top with another large sheet of aluminum foil. Roll the edges of the foil sheets together to seal into a packet.
- Place the packet on the preheated grill. Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes, turning the packet every 5 to 10 minutes.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested