Recipe By:It's A New Day
“Delicious right off the grill! Take care not to overcook the steaks, as tuna can quickly become quite dry.”
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Stir soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, and garlic together in a shallow dish. Place tuna in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove tuna from marinade and discard remaining liquid. Brush both sides of steaks with oil.
- Cook tuna on the preheated grill until cooked through, 3 to 6 minutes per side.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested