Recipe By:Ken Smedema
“A savory side dish of grilled vegetables lightly dressed in a classic vinaigrette.”
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash, ends trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 large red onion, sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Arrange asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, and red bell peppers on preheated grill; cook until vegetables are tender and slightly charred, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove vegetables from grill and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl to make the dressing. Toss vegetables with dressing in a bowl. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested