Recipe By:Jay Peaslee
“Squash and zucchini wrapped in a foil package on the grill. Great when served with steak.”
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 summer squash, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Place the zucchini, and squash on a large sheet of aluminum foil, and dot with butter. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Seal vegetables in the foil.
- Place the foil pack on the preheated grill, and cook 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested