Recipe By:Patty from Las Vegas
“I get more requests to make this burger. They are to-die-for-juicy, and the flavor can't be beat. The onions cook on the inside of the burger. No need for toppings on these delicious burgers. I freeze extra single burgers in a sandwich bag for a quick week night meal. Enjoy the juiciness.”
- 2 pounds ground beef sirloin
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Lightly mix together the ground sirloin, onion, ranch salad dressing mix, and blue cheese in a bowl. Form into 6 patties.
- Grill the burgers for about 5 minutes per side on the prepared grill, until well done.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested