“Swordfish is, in my opinion, 'the food of the gods.' This quick and simple recipe serves to complement it's natural flavor. Also good served with a bearnaise sauce.”
- 2 (6 ounce) swordfish steaks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Place swordfish steaks in a medium bowl, and brush with lemon juice. Coat each side with lemon pepper and dill.
- Place swordfish on the prepared grill, and cook 6 minutes on each side, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested