“The traditional BBQ sauce for grilled chicken (or ribs!) that everyone has had at some point — very tasty with a little extra personality. You will not regret cooking!”
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 (5 ounce) bottle hot pepper sauce
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the onion and garlic until tender. Mix in ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place chicken on grill. Brush constantly with the sauce and cook 8 to 15 minutes on each side, depending on size of piece, until juices run clear. Discard any remaining sauce.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested