“Yummy, moist, mesquite-flavored turkey burgers — seasoned with a chopped jalapeno for that extra special kick.”
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (1.1 oz) package dry mesquite flavored seasoning mix
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In medium bowl, mix together ground turkey, dry mesquite flavored seasoning mix and jalapeno pepper. Form the mixture into 3 thin, flat patties.
- Cook patties on the prepared grill 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested