“Hamburgers made with a splash of Jack Daniels whiskey and some beer.”
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup beer (such as Sam Adams(R))
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger whiskey (such as Jack Daniel's(R))
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat; lightly oil the grate.
- Combine the ground beef, beer, Worcestershire sauce, whiskey, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix until evenly combined. Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, 5 to 8 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Powered by AllQuickEasyRecipes.com
Please Share to your friend if you are interested